16v ECU/hardware swap or Megasquirt?

On 3/28/07, Dan Bubb <jdbubb@verizon.net> wrote:
> So, what'cha gonna do Mark????

Well I've decided to use my MS setup on the 75 instead.  Michael
assured me that the 16v setup in the donor car ran like a top, and
there are a bunch of new parts on it, so I'll go with the stock
setup...

I've got the donor car half stripped - all that's left is the engine
and exhaust to remove.  Then I have to switch gears and get my 91
Jetta Coupe roadworthy (needs a few more things to safety) before I
can take the 82 off the road for a few weeks to swap over all the
goodies...

Later,

Mark.
75