Road trip preps

I found the leak. It's a tail light seal gone bad. probably doesn't help
that being stationary and a steady source of water has allowed moss to
grow at the top of the tail light box (on the outside)

So aside from what I've already said I'm going to get done on it
(suspension, alternator ground wire smoking during cranking, seats,
steering wheel, front axles/cv joints) what is needed to prep one of
these cars for a road trip and preferably be reliable for 4+ months?

I know I have a vacuum leak or two that I can have fixed easy enough (I
think) and the fluids should all be changed. What else?

--
	--Jacob Hawes
Cars: