Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is...

On 9:45 pm 03/27/07 "Mike Smith" <smithma7@gmail.com> wrote:
> ... to beat my time!
>

> Tonight's headlines:
>
> CAP'N OILCHANGE STRIKES AGAIN!!
>
> C.O.: 1
> Bib: 0
>
> Time to beat: just about 6 hours
>
> On your marks! Get set! Start your oil changes!
>
> Story and pics to follow....

Oh hell, I'll give ya a go. My daily bugger was laid up for days, and
seriously DID require the use of a hoist, a grinder and a welder for its
last oil change. The actual oil change took minutes (once I got a
containter that I could wedge in the gap between the pan and the
skidplate), it was the modding of the skidplate mounts following
less-than-successful skidplate removal that proved problematic. But I would
NOT go back to stock, ever. That plastic abortion needed deleting. I
<heart> MkIvs.

Cathy