Another Nice Day

Well, with no spring compressor yet, and the pin STILL stuck in the fuel
distributor (yes, Mark, I am now really appreciating the offer and look
forward to the delivery), and not yet ready to install the stereo, those of
us on the NC Eel Farm were off to the grass-cutting-races.

We have 3 riding mowers, none of which work (surprise).  So, I am out there
with the push mower attacking over 2 acres of crabby grass and overgrown
clover.  But, grass cutting is good for the soul and cleansing the mind (I
believe we could have world peace if everyone just cut their own grass.
It's amazing the problems you can work out when you are alone with a mower).
  And, now that I work on my car, everyone thinks I can fix anything gas
powered (3 riding mowers and a Grady White boat with a 350 inboard engine,
WTF?!?  Did they come with a Bentley?).

Also, I got the outdoor shower re-assembled.  It's a little early in the
season, and the water is still F@#*ing cold, but there is nothing like
showering outside (ask Dan Snow, he used the shower last year).  Plus, the
space in the outdoor shower is larger than most people's indoor showers, so
there is lots of room to move.  And, I can see the V-22 Osprey fly over, and
the crop dusters, and the birds.  You get the picture.

So, maybe this evening I will work on finding the battery draining short.
Or even attacking the springs (heh, like I can't go to Auto Zone and buy a
spring compressor).  Myabe I will re-attach the part I broke and and fixed
and try circulating the new oil.  There is so so so much to do and so little
time to accomplish it all.

Lexan
1982 8V (Gisele)