frustrated

Jullie,

  It could be worse....just be thankful you did not brake a couple of toes like I did :)

  Smile,
  Tony

julie@menloparkrandd.com wrote:
  Ordered a muffler for the 85. It got to the supplier damaged. A new muffler brought in. A call to the house friday.
"Still want us to ship? You can have this tomorrow". It was 6pm by the time I got home. To late to call the supplier and they are closed saturday.
So A loud car and no muffler. Called Advanced, 3 days wait for the part.

Damn.

Check UPS.com for the hard drive to repair the server, Stopped in Syracuse, 1 hours away. No delivery till monday.

God Damn....