Looking for a good Switched Power Source for Fuel Pump

Cathy, Thanks for your help. I got my car running again.  I managed to
locate the harness that had the wires originally connected to the coil.  It
was connected to the switched power of the TEC 2 go figure!  I tapped into
the black wire from that connection which was driving the TEC 2.   BTW
coming out of that harness was a Black, Red w/Black, and a Brown w/White
wire.  Not sure what the other two are good for but they are still there
none the less.

Something odd I found when I had the Fuse Block pulled out was a Red/Yellow
or Yellow/Red wire, looks very close I can't tell, was cut and tapped into
and run up into the engine bay.  I think it goes to the back of one of the
Headlight relays and was possibly used to drive the headlight harness I took
out and replaced with a purchased one.  I'm thinking of reconnecting it to
restore it back to original condition.

--
Don Walter - Waukesha, WI
1986 8V Black Scirocco (Daily Driver)
1984 8V Audi 4000s (RIP 2/14/2006)
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/708939)
1986 2L 16V Toronado Red Scirocco (Ben's Car)
1971 Karman Ghia (sold)
1969 Karman Ghia (sold)
1969 Beetle (sold)