Looking for a good Switched Power Source for Fuel Pump

My TEC 2 used to activate a relay to turn on and off my fuel pump but last
night it fired itself.  The rest of the TEC is fine, apperently this is a
common problem with them.  The TEC was nice because it would shut off the
fuel pump after 20 secs if the engine was not running to conserve the
battery.  There tech person told to just use a switched power source.  It
willl need to be active during cranking so I don't think it can be any
switched source.  I was not using the Stock fuel pump relay as that got
corroded and was causing a voltage drop and the TEC could drive the fuel
pump directly or a relay to turn on and off the the fuel pump so I have
already bypassed the stock relay.   Just need a place to connect to a
reliable switched source.

--
Don Walter - Waukesha, WI
1986 8V Black Scirocco (Daily Driver)