Gas in the oil, HELP :(

--- Lexan Blanchard <lexan_122874@hotmail.com> wrote:

Used VW place doesn't
> have any for me.

The ripoff artists in Detroit?

Don't *ever* go there - they are HELLA expensive, a PITA to
deal with and it usually takes multiple tries to get the
right part.

Just some friendly advise.  :)

FWIW, I don't think I have a spare myself, but I'll have a
look.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S (Deiter)       '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!)  '88 Scirocco 16v
'96 Passat GLX Wagon          '56 Cessna 172