Gas in the oil, HELP :(

OK, fuel distributor, PRICEY!!!  Used VW place doesn't have any for me.
Advance Auto in town can order one for $365!  They even have to order the
injector seals (I am just going to order them from my local guy in Trenton).

So, does anyone have an extra fuel distributor they would like to part with?
  Please?  Anyway, if you guys have any ideas, the PN on the one I pulled is
0 438 100 116.

Since I can't make it any worse, I am going to mess with trying to unstick
the plunger in this one also.  Maybe I can get it to work.

Thanks again for all the ideas from everyone.  Gotta run change the oil.

Lexan