Gas in the oil, HELP :(

OK.
As Chuck said there are several things that may be at issue.
First, the injectors themselves only flow what the metering unit delivers to
them. If the spray pattern is good then the injectors are good.
Is the air flow plate centered in the cone when the plate if fully down so
it doesn't drag on the walls of the cone?
This would obviously keep the plate from dropping all the way down and
shutting off fuel flow.
Does the air flow plate drop to the bottom of the cone?
There is a stop underneath it that may be midadjusted and holding it up.
With the fuel pump running, if you try to lift the air flow plate, does it
lift freely for a small distance then hit resistance?
This would indicate the plunger is sticking. Not sure the cure for this
other than pulling the metering unit off and removing the plunger and trying
to clean things up and remove any gummy deposits.
Last, if the air flow plate is fully at the bottom of the cone and the
resistance is even (and the fuel flow from the injectors increases with any
movement of the air flow plate) then it may be simply that the mixture
adjustment screw is turned in too far. This would hold the fuel plunger up
and squirt fuel even with the air flow plate at the bottom of its travel.
BTW, this is an excellent way to adjust the mixture screw if you're
adjusting a CIS from scratch. With the engine stopped, the fuel pump running
and the air flow plate at the bottom of its travel adjust the mixture screw
until the fuel just stops flowing from the injectors. This should at least
get you a running engine.

Congratulations on getting the old crispy injector seals out. They can be a
bitch!
And, of course, everybody congratulates you on the inventive use of beer
bottles. Following right in Cathy's footsteps which is not a bad place to
be!!!
I'm thinking you're on the home run stretch!!
HTH
Dan