Euro bumpers, smooth or textured?

It all depends on the look you are after. I haven't done anything to Klaus'
faded black Euros, and they look like ass, but they will get painted so I
don't want any dressings messing up paint adhesion. I MAY just get them
sprayed flat black, or smoothed and sprayed body colour. I'm pretty used to
the black, so that'll likely be what I do, as his duckbill will stay balck
too. The 16V's are black and in good shape, she has other black trim, so
for her it works. If you shave off the side strips and so on, then painted
would be fine too... You alone can make the decision. :)
Cathy