Euro bumpers, smooth or textured?

I like both. Black looks badass if they are in good shape. However, aged
white faded bumpers look like ass. On 16v rocco's I like the painted since
that is the way they came anyway. I bought mine from a guy in Germany and
they came off of a white GTI rocco. They were already white. They had some
rubs on them but otherwise in good shape. I had them repainted and the body
shop I took it to were able to source euro black strips to replace the old
ones. That way they didn't have to tape them off and or paint over them.

Smooth looks cool and good black ones look good too. I'd say 60/40 in favor
of the painted but I'm biased. I've only seen two sets of black bumpers ever
that looked good. Kevin Collins' rocco in AZ and a guy in Seattle named
Shannon.

Shannon's car unfortunately was stollen and stripped. Funny both were red.

That's my two cents.

Thanks!!