From: Eric Singer [mailto:myturbo6@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2007 6:56 AM
To: Scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Mounts replaced and still shaking

I don't know if this is common or not, since this is the first 16V Scirocco
I've ever owned.  I replaced all four of the motor mounts (Talk about your
fun factor).  They did help some with the vibration, but when I first start
the car it shakes/vibrates very noticeably.  After driving a while it goes
down considerably and not nearly as violent.

  Is this just the nature of the beast?  Or should I be looking somewhere
else for the cause?

  Thanks,

  Eric