OT: Vista users and wannabe's

"Quote" being the operative word there. Not ever going to be a reality. I'm
not close to dumping this machine, and I appreciate the help and
suggestions. As I said, this one's aging (it's seven), and will soon no
longer be supported, so it seems foolish to sink money into it when newer
machines are so affordable. I'll take my time, do my homework, and get a
machine that better suits my needs. This one will serve well as a garage
computer, I don't need the USB for that. Money is the other issue, just
bought that damned camera, (which of course is making Dell here cough and
choke), and of course the daughter in University has two laptops that are
both newer than mine, see, I have actually bought a few newer lappies, just
not for me....not to mention her lifestyle's more entertaining than mine,
and that too requires my support.....:)
My leftover fun cash is going into my green car, sorry! Allyn, you of all
people should understand the alluring powers of the green car!!
Cathy