OT: Vista users and wannabe's

i wish my comp could support it i guess it time to upgrade

Chris Bennett <scirocco16vr32@gmail.com> wrote:  I may know someone that knows someone, that heard from someone else
that the secret to Vista Ultimate fell off the back of a truck in
Jersey somewheres... youse guys let me know...

Ok fine... you guys are no fun VISTA has been cracked. I'll point you
in the right direction if you are interested. After the etka feeding
frenzy I doubt there would be huge objections with this... LOL