Dan n Friends Help me trouble shoot my DPR trouble shoot tool.

As he said, it's mA, so it's a tiny current that you are measuring, so if
any of the connections in your harness are shaky, this can lead to problems
too, and this is a pretty easy thing to have happen with small guage wires
like what you may be using, especially the ones on the leads to the
multimeter. If they're like the ones I used, they looked like thick wire,
until you stripped them and the insulation was actually the thick part,
with about five strands of thin copper inside. And one of the wires in the
harness should run "straight through", as Dan said, being sure to maintain
polarity. On that side you're just essentially making the connector a bit
longer with the wire, while the other side runs through the meter (current
is measured in series). Oh, and get that car good and hot, it relies on O2
sensor feedback, which is best with a hot exhaust stream, and also note
that any changes should be done gradually, with several drives in between
to make sure the setting "stuck" where you put it. Even at idle, it'll take
a while for the sensor to pick up and relay  the changes in the exhaust
gas, so give it a few blips to clear the pipes.
GL, Cathy