OT: Vista users and wannabe's

> I'll stick with OSX, thank you ;)

If I grew up with it, I'd likely be running it as well.

> I don't even have a suitable windows box anymore to dork
> around with Vista.  Though I would be interested to dual boot
> it on a mac.  When you say "cracked"...  what exactly do you
> mean by that?  I wonder if a cracked version would be
> suitable for Mac Boot Camp...

The stuff out there is actually so elegant that it's more like a trick than a crack.  The most recent variant tricks Vista into
thinking it's running on an OEM built machine (which does not activate by the normal means, as it comes from the factory
pre-activated).  Other variants simply freeze the activation timer so it never runs out.  Even with nearly bulletproof fixes out
there now, it's just not worth installing.

> -Grant-

Al