Let's start a retrospective thread

Do it again (things that make me smile)
-2L 16v, worked
-3.94 R&P (smiles to 100mph with a high winding motor)
-All my own work (minus some body work, machining, and trans rebuilding)
-Corrado front seats, pretty comfi
-Decent tune system (not sound off, just comfortable)
-Never driving car in NY winter (best accessory for car - another car
to drive)
-EM Sport front sway bar brackets (yes, I could feel it when a stock
strap was broken)
-Smoothing out the 16v body kit along with other appearance items
(bumpers, smoothed hatch, custom grille, etc)

Things I might yet live to reconsider:
-Creating a rather harsh ride with stiff motor mounts and GC / Koni /
custom Eibach suspension
-Doing away with the A/C
-Not installing a Quaife or Peloquin

Things I wouldn't do again:
-Cheap alarm system (falses during temperature extremes)
-Rebuilt / reman rear calipers

Not much else, unless counting something like finding more time to
stay on top of the cleaning and upkeep.

==Brett