Let's start a retrospective thread

Here is my take while I watch the snow melt in the back alley:

Done and good:
H1/H4 lights
Euro bumpers
16V body kit
Big brake upgrade
Home port job

Not-yet-done-but-sure-to-be-good
Stroker motor 2.1L to replace 1.8L

To do:
Megasquirt fun with big ass late euro Golf intake=> bigger ports than
regular 8V intake.

Would love to:
Quaiffe
Smooth/red rear tail ? la Gingster.

NOT:
Jetex suspension, bouncy and does not track that good. H&R/Bilsteins to come
Street parking. Got my front grill smashed/hood scratched

Cheers.
Marc