Realization of how long I've owned my car...

  Right, I got my 84 in December 83, and still drive it too.
  I got involved in two fender-benders:
  - rear ended once on the Don Valley Parkway in Toronto. Caused a minor
wave, that required
    a costly body stretch and realigment (covered by insurance)
  - someone hit the right fender during an icestorm, again in Toronto,
while I was eating at
    a restaurant. This time, major damage to the suspension. Covered by
insurance.
  The rustproofing was badly applied after the second accident, so I had
to replace both fenders with used ones after 12 years (grrrrr).  My
repairman had an aftermarket hood available, so he throw that in to
replace the rusted original.
  Other than that, everything is stock.
    Jean-Claude
    84 8v, (kicks into life May 1st)