Realization of how long I've owned my car...

--- DAN <sciroccodriver@yahoo.com> wrote:

I realized
> yesterday that licensed drivers between 16 and 17 years
> old have actually been alive for less time than I've
> actually owned my Scirocco.  The real problem I'm having
> with that is that I don't feel old... despite having 3
> kids and working on my 2nd marriage.  ha.  Funny, isn't
> it?

The Sciroccos keep us young.  Or at least young at heart.
:)

How old were you when you bought that car?  I seem to
recall that we're exactly the same age (give or take a few
hours) so you had to have just started driving when you got
it, no?

The ones I've had the longest are my white 16v from
1998-present, and the '86, 1993-1996 and 2002-present.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S (Deiter)       '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!)  '88 Scirocco 16v
'96 Passat GLX Wagon          '56 Cessna 172