Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 07:37:50 -0800 (PST)
From: Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Realization of how long I've owned my car...
To: DAN <sciroccodriver@yahoo.com>, scirocco-L@scirocco.org

--- DAN <sciroccodriver@yahoo.com> wrote:

I realized
>yesterday that licensed drivers between 16 and 17 years
>old have actually been alive for less time than I've
>actually owned my Scirocco.  The real problem I'm having
>with that is that I don't feel old... despite having 3
>kids and working on my 2nd marriage.  ha.  Funny, isn't
>it?

The Sciroccos keep us young.  Or at least young at heart.
:)

How old were you when you bought that car?  I seem to
recall that we're exactly the same age (give or take a few
hours) so you had to have just started driving when you got
it, no?

The ones I've had the longest are my white 16v from
1998-present, and the '86, 1993-1996 and 2002-present.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S (Deiter)       '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!)  '88 Scirocco 16v
'96 Passat GLX Wagon          '56 Cessna 172
The first rule of intelligent tinkering is to save all the parts - Ehrlich's
Law.

simple tips.
http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Taxes/PreparationTips/PreparationTips.aspx?icid=HMFebtagline