Realization of how long I've owned my car...

--- ken weidmann <glxtasy@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Daun,
> That's the best you can do? 9 years?
> I don't have the plethora of rocco's that some of you
> guys have, but I've
> owend my 85 1/2 since early 1988. Bought it with right
> around 40k on it.

Well see, I bought my second Scirocco when I sold the first
in 1996.  Since then there's been...    36-37 Sciroccos
pass through my hands.  I have every intention of keeping
the two mentioned until either a) I can't get in and out of
them or b) I can't get the parts to keep them running
anymore.  And I probably still won't sell them even then.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S (Deiter)       '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!)  '88 Scirocco 16v
'96 Passat GLX Wagon          '56 Cessna 172

TV dinner still cooling?
http://tv.yahoo.com/