Toilet bowl spring clamp install tips needed...

Mtl-Marc wrote:
> Cool links, thanks for sharing them.

Yay, I did something right finally!

I should add a strong disclaimer that those clips will really fly if you
lose one under tension.  As in bounce off the floor, then the bottom of
the car, and then the wall before coming to rest with either a wedge of
paint or eyeball on them.  Please be very careful with improvised
methods especially installing.

The muffler clamp is good but the nuts are hard to get to to turn.  If
you make one, MkIMk, use your machine shop skills to make a longer one
from a threaded rod so the nuts are on the bottom and see if you can
weld retaining nibs on the bent (top) part without weakening it.

Again, I'll mail you mine if you have the time to wait.