more parts needed

Safe?  LOL  No worries there.  I have shotguns and pistols as well.  If
someone was to attempt a break in they shouldn't worry about the AR.

I am incredibly serious and safe when it comes to weapons like that.
Besides I'd never shoot that car anyway.  It's be messy and I kinda need
it.

You should come south and we'll go to the gun range.  It's a blast.

--
80 Scirocco Callaway Indiana Red
87 Scirocco 16v Tornado Red