more parts needed

Well the problem at hand is that the AR-15 fires a .223 copper jacketed
bullet at fairly high velocities.

I think unless I grazed a piston the bullet would go right through the
radiator block and possibly the firewall.

Then there's always ricochet.  Being that I am less than a mile from a major
highway that probably wouldn't be a good idea.  Not that I am against holes
in my scirocco at this point I just can't guarentee where the bullets go.

As I said I have a starter and a bolt. (Actually it's the upper one so that
may be an issue.)

I am going to take a few minutes then get back at it.

--
80 Scirocco Callaway Indiana Red
87 Scirocco 16v Tornado Red