more parts needed

Ok... so I seem to be primarily emailing myself here... :)

I found a starter at a yard nearby it's smaller diameter possibly a2?  Also
scored a bolt but no nut.  I may not be finished before I have to pack up
for next week so the nut may be something I can wait on.

So the clusterfrack continues.  I now have to figure out how to get that nut
loose on the starter stud.

I need a beer.  Self administered anaesthesia seems to be the answer here.