From: "Drew Mac" <type53@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "David Brown" <sharpshooter33@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "scirocco scirocco" <scirocco-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, June 23, 2007 8:02 AM
Subject: Re: removing a coil. is there some secret?

On 6/22/07, David Brown <sharpshooter33@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> one by just zipties... Can you access the nuts (don't get crued) from the
> rain tray?  I haven't really looked there I assumed it was welded nut to
> firewall.

Pop the rain tray plastic shield and you can access both nuts there
with a 10mm ratchet.  Spin 'em off and if the bolts turn (which is
rare) you can sneak a 10mm flatwrench onto the heads to hold them.  2
minutes tops.

Of course, I deleted my coil too... :)

Drew

--
84 Wolfsburg Ed. Scirocco GTD mit ?berVerteilerpumpe
http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd