Coil upgrade???

OK so I'm going to be pulling the coil off to swap it out or test it and I start thinking ... can we upgrade to a better coil?  Does MSD make one for it?

What is Chuck running in his MS car?  I know he's got a little red box and a coil, but honestly I've never really messed with spark that much...(change the plugs and dizzy cap) 8-)

So now I'm wondering what are my options.  I believe my no start issues are ignition related and both my A2 Jetta's seem lacking in spark.

BTW priced coils at 3 different parts stores today (advance auto, o'reilly and autozone) interesting.... advance auto 54, o'reilly 66 and autozone coming in last at 99.  Those were for "stock" replacements (Duralast, Borg-Warner and???)

Shoot me up I'm here. 8-)
David