From: Allyn [mailto:amalventano1@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2007 1:47 PM
To: 'Chris Bennett'; 'Scirocco List'
Subject: RE: Crushed Cars for Illegal Street racing

> We are collectively screwed.

Oh BS.  Like the cops are gonna care about a 20+ year old scirocco.  I had
to get MK1 Marks silver 8v inspected buy the local pd prior to getting a
title (because prior title was in canada).  The only VINs that matched were
the door jamb and firewall stamp.
Everything else was swapped in from a 98 jetta.  It took me all of 10
seconds to explain it away.

:)

Al