Tech Q's: Can You Run A CIS-E Fuel Distributor For CIS With A 16V

If by '16v' you mean CIS-E, it would work in theory, but only with the DPR physically installed (fuel would go everywhere
otherwise).  The DPR would default at something close to the limp home mode flow rate, and you'd have to tune it exclusively via the
air flow sensor plate / fuel dizzy adjustment screw.  I don't know for sure if there were other tweaks to the CIS-E dizzy that would
require input at the DPR to function properly, but the fact that the system runs in limp home (no DPR input) would make such
customization unlikely.
HTH
Al