Tech Q's: Can You Run A CIS-E Fuel Distributor For CIS With A 16V

I'm getting ready to build up Mars, with a 2L 16V and an CAN trans.

Can you use a 16V fuel distributor as a CIS fuel distributor?
I want to use CIS to run a 2L 16V in my '81 Scirocco, and I think it would
be easier to swap in the 16V fuel distributor with the fuel lines,
injectors, and 50mm intake from my '79 16V.
The Rabbit GTI 2L16V, that I had ran really strong on the stock CIS.

1.8L 16V injectors will work fine with a 2L 16V, right? I'm pretty sure you
just have to change them for Motronic...

Thanks!

Peter