34 Years ago Today...

Happy Birthday, Chris!

You think you have it bad?  My wife brought home a kitten yesterday.
What's so bad about that?  Especially since I love cats??  Oh, I'm
also allergic to them.  :/

And who wants to know when they die?  Worked great in Big Fish, but
I'd rather not know.  Just take me peacefully in my sleep, thanks.  ;)