Audi Treser Super5000

There used to be a database of Audi history that included the Treser 5000,
Treser 4000 and the Hunter 85.

http://home.germany.net/100-157656/etres.htm

I tried forever to find someone who made the Treser 4000 body kits but never
did and Beutlich never continued any of the Type 85 conversions or parts for
lack of market.

Aha, it was moved.... found it:

http://www.audistory.24max.de/old1/etres.htm

If you look at all the Treser models you'll notice that they made a Cabrio
out of a coupe.  Ugliest convertable after the 90's Mercury Capri that was
based on the Lotus design.  Also note the T1 and T2 don't even look like the
MK2 Golfs that donated parts to them.

Quote from Jens site:
      Walter Beutlich Karosseriedesign

      "Karosseriedesign" translates to "body design". Once, Beutlich "only"
recycled old cars. When Treser went bankrupt, Walter Beutlich saw his chance
near. In 1994 he bought from the remainder of the Karin Treser GmbH many
dies and tools and the right to use the Treser "1", but not the name Treser.
Furthermore, he regrets that for example the conversion utilities for the
quattro Roadster slipped him in the chaos of the bankruptcy. Nevertheless,
Beutlich could save an impressive amount of tools and knowledge. And so he
started his own company:

      Beutlich Karosseriedesign

He might regret losing the Quattro Roadster, but I don't, it's ugly

      Rave Racer
Current:
'91 Jetta GLI 2.0L 16V
'81 Scirocco Mk1 1.8L 8V Digifant 2