Rocco back, shifter linkage bushings

I got the 4crawler kit, and if IIRC, the hardware all came with it. How the
hell are ya? Why don't you come down here for the June Jitterbug in a few
weeks? It's a nice relaxing show, on the grass in a park...(well, then
there's the bus people, they may be ON grass in the park, but I digress.
When I retire I think I need a bus...)

Cathy