Upcoming VW fun in Ontario

Well, I should mention that in a few weeks we have two VW events here in
sunny Southern Ontario, which is just a stone's throw from Buffalo, in case
your map stops at the border...so here goes:
June 23-24, on the Saturday, there is a VW specific event at the local
track, drags for sure, not sure what the deal is for the road course. And
then in the evening there is the opening cruise for the June Jitterbug,
this is a real cruise past Niagara Falls, it's always fun and very laid
back. Then Sunday there is the June Jitterbug, it's likely the best show in
this area, for air coolers and watercoolers. It's in a big park, and
features such fun things as the "engine blow", the "engine tear down" (
Adam and I have come away with money on that two years running :) ) and the
"clutch eater", which is a car-sized teeter totter, and is always fun to
watch (and smell). There are vendors, and all that fun car show stuff. If
you wanted to make a weekend of it, LMK, I have room for a few extras to
crash overnight around here.

Then once again I'll mention Track Day North. We will be able to get the
track for a really good price for the day, and that's August 11. You could
also test and tune (or race) on the drag strip, and I'll try to set up a
dyno day at some point this summer, maybe that Saturday will work. So mark
those dates down, and get your damned passports eh? Not sure if they are
absolutely required yet, but they will be soon, so just go get one.

Google Toronto Motorsports Park or CSCS for details on TDN, John's Bug Shop
for details on the Jitterbug. They also sponsor an event in August at Grand
Bend, it's a VW specific day at that track, with a show and 1/8th mile
drags, which are really fun (and that strip just rocks!). The Ann Arbor
crowd should think about that one, it's really close to them.

Anyway, that's it from here. Is it Cincy again yet? Damn that flew past...
Cathy, needing the companionship of some other dubs...