From: Koabi Brooks [mailto:koabi.brooks@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2007 1:02 PM
To: Peter; Drew Mac
Cc: Scirocco List
Subject: Re: general transmission question - input shaft!

02A/Js have the larger shaft as well, correct?

stupid follow up question.  I just remembered i have a 9A transmission that
has no 3rd or 5th.  How much pain would it be to remove the input shaft from
it and put it into the AUG?  My plan for the blown transmission was to take
it apart and learn a thing or two anyways, so great opportunity!

Chances are I'll just buy a clutch, though :)