You gotta be kidding me!

Thanks Eric...

I would LOVE to see your Mk1 out here for CINCY next year!!
Definitely missed you and Katy this year...

Yes, I trailered my bike on the cruise this year.  The twisties are way more fun on either one OR
the other vehicle.  ;)
Yeah, the only reason I brought along the bike was because it was on my way up to Mid Ohio for a
track day on Monday... my first track day on that bike actually.  Boy was that fun!