Post Cincy Depression

(I'm saving myself from some typing and *gasp*
cross-posting to the Vortex.)

Boooo. It's time for my least favorite part of the year.
That is, when everyone (well, almost) goes home from Cincy.
How cruel is it that the best days of the year and the
worst are so close together?

It's now about 3:45-ish on Sunday and the only folks left
are Jim Jarrett and vortexer Tmechanic. Once they're gone
tomorrow, Cincy will truly be over.

I really hope everyone who showed up this year had a great
time - I know I did. It's really cool to visit with old
friends face-to-face as well as meet new ones. We again had
a bumper crop of Cincy Virgins this year - I hope you all
will be back.  If you didn't make it this year, well, you
again missed a fantastic time and you really should try and
make it next year. Cincy just isn't something that can be
described.

Now we just have to wait for Brett to get home so we can
dump all our pictures onto one page....

The play-by-play e-mail will probably come tomorrow or
Tuesday.  Right now I could use a nap.  :p

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S (Deiter)       '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!)  '88 Scirocco 16v
'96 Passat GLX Wagon          '56 Cessna 172

http://sims.yahoo.com/