Post Cincy Depression

Thank you daun once again for hosting. Was fun as always! wish i had more
time to spend there this year, but was still great to catch up with some old
faces and meet some new ones to boot! I missed alot few people this time
around, never quite could catch up with cathy and only got to really say hi
to others (including daun, you're always running around =P). Hopefully next
year i'll have a rocco to bring out and more time to catch up with everyone.

  BTW- my daughter had a blast, and now more then ever wants a rocco of her
own. Of course she has decided she wants it to be pink, but i'm working on
that....  =P

So Sayeth The Hitman