Post Cincy Depression

Aw!!  I'm bummed we missed it this year, but thanks, Jan and Ben for the
phone call!  It was nice to hear that you guys had a good time... next year.
  Jay and I went a really long time with out missing a single one, but now
we've missed two years in a row!  Shameful!  Miss you guys!

Sara
Burlington, VT
'84 Rabbit GTI
'91 All-Trac Wagon "The ice trial champion"
http://community.webshots.com/user/gtigirlie