scirocco.airventure.org?

> --- "John C. Worden" <johncworden@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> >  Did you see the crash of the two P-51s?  That had to suck
> >  for all the at saw
> >  that.
>
> We left Thursday morning just before the thunderstorm hit,
> and the crash was Friday afternoon.  It *was* however right
> in front of where we were parked.

I was safely flying my MkI by then. And I thought the press photo looked
like it was in our "front yard". I didn't know about it till it was
mentioned on list, though my Dad told me about the crash in Dayton.

> Have I mentioned how much I enjoy travelling with Cathy?
> She's just soooo much fun to pal around with - we spent one
> week of almost total "togetherness" and not once was I ever
> unhappy about it.  She always has a standing invite.  :)
> BTW, huge public thanks / kudos are due - she took over
> 1000 photos of the trip this year.

Yeah, Marc, digital is cheap...so I shot a lot, and Daun, I'll have to give
you the disc of trimmed down ones, a vast improvement over that mess. And
of course no worries Marc, I shot a few metres of film too. That will take
a bit longer to share though, it's all the homebrew black and white stuff.
I'd say the number of images reflects a longstanding addiction to aircraft
and I like machinery as a subject, go figure. :)

Daun? I'll take you up on that invite for a "weekend of camping" anytime,
it's such a blast!!!!

Oh, except that I may be permanently scarred by this little incident, it
was pretty scary...
<http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s221/starfighter53/frightnight.jpg>

I'll need therapy I'm pretty sure. Too shiny...
Cathy