scirocco.airventure.org?

--- "John C. Worden" <johncworden@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Did you see the crash of the two P-51s?  That had to suck
> for all the at saw
> that.

We left Thursday morning just before the thunderstorm hit,
and the crash was Friday afternoon.  It *was* however right
in front of where we were parked.

Have I mentioned how much I enjoy travelling with Cathy?
She's just soooo much fun to pal around with - we spent one
week of almost total "togetherness" and not once was I ever
unhappy about it.  She always has a standing invite.  :)
BTW, huge public thanks / kudos are due - she took over
1000 photos of the trip this year.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S (Deiter)       '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!)  '88 Scirocco 16v
'96 Passat GLX Wagon          '56 Cessna 172

Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's
http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/222