This thing on?

--- Greg Pallett <greg.rocco@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Well, I'm at home at 11am on a Monday Morning.  I'm not
> on vacation.
> I'm not generally one to toot my own horn, but here goes.
> I quit my job.  I quit my cushy, desk job with 5 weeks
> paid vacation and
> hollidays.

Betch.  :p

> I've got some house projects - breaking out a wall
> between two small
> upstairs bedrooms and creating a suite for myself,
> painting and installing
> hardwood flooring.

Oooh, so you'll have no problem with our place then 'eh?
We started a small kitchen remodel yesterday (new flooring
and countertop), not sure if it will be done by the time
you arrive Friday.

See you in a few days, and congrats again on the job /
school thing 'eh?

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S (Deiter)       '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!)  '88 Scirocco 16v
'96 Passat GLX Wagon          '56 Cessna 172