This thing on?

Well, I'm at home at 11am on a Monday Morning.  I'm not on vacation.
I'm not generally one to toot my own horn, but here goes.
I quit my job.  I quit my cushy, desk job with 5 weeks paid vacation and
hollidays.
I decided it was time to go back to school in the fall and finish that damn
bachelors degree.
So, I've got the next few weeks off before classes start (I'll be studying
gerontology)
I've got some house projects - breaking out a wall between two small
upstairs bedrooms and creating a suite for myself, painting and installing
hardwood flooring.  Saturday was spent at Lowes buying drywall and stuff to
install a popcket door, and then renting one of their trucks to get it all
home.
Dan and I went and looked at a 91 gti yesterday, with an eye to swapping
it's 2.0 16v and other goodies into my jetta -0 but the car was a total POS
and not worth the $1200 the guy was asking for it.  He's going to have a
hard time selling it for that price!
So... my car projects have moved to the back burner until the room stuff
gets done.

GP