[OT] 1990 Jetta - Bushing, front engine subframe replacement

Wait.  Those are the subframe to chassis bushings.  There are 4 per subframe.  I just went out to the garage and checked out the
ones for the twin, and it looks like the only way they would come out or in would be via press (or some creative vice/clamp
positioning).
HTH
Al