FR Strut/ camber adjustment

I smell what your cookin.  Although in theory the bolt should be in the same
position as when it came out to align the strut housing to the hub arm back
in the same position.  This is where I have been getting off track with worn
hardware.  Damn Poor Richards!  He must have worked at an alignment shop :)

--
Gordy
MK1 x 5