Tirerack and Scirocco's with link

Ahh, Slovenia.  That place is great.  I spent my 30th birthday in
Koper.  All the younger women there are tall, thin and big breasted.
Some of them were gorgeous, some not so... They seemed to have a shelf
life of 35years old or so and they went downhill pretty quick after
that... (maybe something to do with the fall of communism?)

There was more than one I saw from a 100 yards or so and was like
"Damn!!!", and then she got closer and I was "DAMN" and had to run
away.

Think Ewa Sonnet and Veronica Zemanova... If you don't know who they
are I would throw a word of caution to look them up.  They are porn
stars from that very region.

NOT SAFE FOR WORK if you decide to search.