cardboard radiator air deflectors

On 7/17/07, T. Reed <tereed2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Making a pattern and cutting out pieces of high temperature plastic would
> be
> ideal.. I'm kind of afraid to use ordinary cardboard for fear that it
> might
> catch fire. But I was wondering if anyone has come up with a clever
> solution
> for this..

Use plain old sheet metal.  The thin stuff you can easily work into the
right shape with a hammer and some pliers.  Sometimes Home Depot has them in
small sizes.  You can drill holes in it and screw it down even in the stock
location if you plan it out.  Even put a couple of coats of paint to accent
the engine bay.
--
Gordy
MK1 x 5