16v for sale in Rockford, IL

http://tinyurl.com/2log9z

If I'm correct, this car sat at a gas station for a number of weeks
without moving, it looked abandoned.  My wife saw it on her way home
from work, she'd give me updates.  She stopped to look at it, talked to
an employee of the station, apparently it belonged to the owner, and it
was for sale.  I never called on it, and then it was gone.

I'll check with her in the morning to see if this is indeed the same car.

If anyone's interested, I can look at/drive/take pictures/etc, just let
me know.

Nate